At Naturena we have treatments with personalized intravenous therapy that meet the specific health and well-being needs of each person.
Endovenous infusions treatment have been a powerful tool used in medicine for decades and is now gaining increasing popularity among celebrities, professional athletes and people seeking preventive therapies for chronic illnesses.
Each formula can consist of a customized blend of amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, detoxifying molecules and other supplements for each individual’s health goals.
Intravenous therapy ensures a more efficient supply of this micronutrient to your body as they are directly administered into the bloodstream, which allows for better absorption and therapeutic effects superior to their oral intake.
Benefits attributed to personalized intravenous therapy
- Increased energy levels
- Mood Improvements
- Strengthening the immune system
- Minimize jet-lag effects
- Detoxification of chemicals and environmental pollutants
- Increased speed of recovery and recovery from injuries
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Hormonal balance
- Weight loss
- Deep relaxation
Indications per system
- Skin health: Hydrate the skin from the inside out, reduce acne attacks and return natural shine to the skin.
- Digestive health: reduces bloating, abdominal pain and discomfort due to gastrointestinal problems and permeable bowel syndrome/irritable colon syndrome
- Hydration: Combats issues related to dehydration, side effects of medications, extreme lifestyle or chronic diseases.
- Stress: mental relaxation, immune health, increased serotonin/dopamine levels and reduced anxiety.
- Immune support: protect the immune system in periods of high stress or in environments where the risk of disease is higher
- Increased energy: improve your energy, alertness and get a better night’s sleep.
- PMS relief: Improvements in mood, energy levels and symptoms of PMS.
- Muscle recovery: prevent the accumulation of lactic acid, as well as acute and chronic pain.
- Migraines: return to your brain all the vitamins and minerals it needs for optimal functioning without mental fatigue.