By accessing the site, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws
2. License use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on the site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial); ´
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may terminate at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- Site materials are provided ‘as is’. It makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights. .
- In addition, Naturena does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of materials on its website or otherwise in connection with such materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event will Naturena be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials at , even if or an authorized representative of the been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Precision of materials
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Naturena does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Naturena may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, it makes no commitment to update the materials.
Naturena has not reviewed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Naturena may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.