What is it?
Indiba is a brand of medical equipment that generates a radio frequency used for tissue regeneration.
This technology is used in aesthetic medicine (lipolysis, modeling, firming, toning, oxygenation, hydration and lifting), but also in the medical area of tissue rehabilitation and local hyperthermia
How does it work?
The equipment transforms high frequency energy (0.5 MHz) into internal temperature. Each cell captures some of that energy and turns it into heat. This vasodilator effect activates blood circulation, revitalizing cells and promoting tissue regeneration.
Uses and Indications
- Anti-cellulite treatments;
- Generalized localized adiposities;
- Toning of the breasts;
- Toning abdomen, legs, glutes, etc.
- Toning of the skin (particularly of the hips, belly and arms);
- Pre and post-surgery;
- Stretch marks;
- Recent or old scars.
- Lifting effect;
- Reduction of wrinkles;
- Improved skin appearance and texture;
- Decrease of bags under the eyes;
- Visible improvement of stains;
- Reduction of the double chin;
- Healing and regulation of acne;
- Rosacea relief
- Prevention of facial sagging;
- Rejuvenation of the face (wrinkles, expression lines and dark circles).
- Musculoskeletal pathologies
- Recovery of muscles and tendons
- Resorption of hematomas
- Intra-articular effusions
- Inflammation control
- Prevention of fibrosis
- Pregnant women;
- Pacemaker holders;
- Patients with cardiovascular pathology
This technology is cited in more than 150 bibliographic references and medical theses, with 30 published articles and 8 doctoral theses.