What is it?
This consultation helps re-educate clients in healthier eating and lifestyle habits. Habits that can strengthen your body’s self-healing capacity, achieve more vitality and greater physical, mental and emotional well-being.
In the Natural Food & Lifestyle Counseling the patient is guided according to their individual characteristics and needs, in this way, the patient can become more conscious and responsible for their own health and well-being.
This holistic approach is based on the principles of Natural, Macrobiotic as well as Integrative and Orthomolecular Nutrition.
Who is this consultation for?
The Natural Food & Lifestyle Counseling is suggested for those who:
- Seeks to adopt more conscious, healthy, ecological and sustainable eating and lifestyle habits.
- Have already taken the first steps in a natural diet and lifestyle but need guidance and clarification from qualified, experienced professionals.
- Want to better understand their body’s needs and become more responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Suffer from a specific health imbalance or problem and want a more holistic and integrative food and lifestyle approach to support their recovery.
- Aims to adopt a vegetarian or macrobiotic regime in a healthy and balanced way.
- Are already vegetarians, but may need guidance for a more balanced and healthy diet practice
What does it include?
The initial meeting includes:
- Evaluation of the individual’s current situation and their goals.
- Personalized food and lifestyle recommendations.
- Personalized shopping list.
- Manual with natural recipes and tips for the correct preparation of whole foods.
- Follow-up by e-mail for 1 month.
During secondary and follow-up meetings, progress is evaluated and adjustments are made as necessary.
How long does it take?
The first consultation lasts approximately 2 hours.
The following consultations last approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Who is my doctor?
Dr. Tamara Cavaleiro